This Fiat Abarth has been in for several upgrades and continues to come back for more.
The list of modifications for this little hot hatch are;
- PowerMotive cat back exhaust system withe remote control valve for dual sound
- 200 Cell sports cat
- GTT cold ram induction system
- Remap supplied by DJ Autos maximising performance gains
- OZ Superturismo WRX alloy wheels
- Braided brake hoses with uprated brake fluid
- Uprated Discs and Pads all round
- Bilstein PSS coilover kit
- 4 wheel alignment
- Red leather interior removed from new Abarth model
- Electric panoramic sunroof to replace fixed one fully wired by DJ Autos
- Front and side splitters
- Undersealed in Dinotrol 447
The Panoramic fixed roof was carefully removed using induction heating and replaced with a electric option from a later model. The motor was then wired into the loom and mounted to a switch.